Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
Whether you’re faced with medical bills and other consumer debt, or your business is struggling, Hodges and Davis is here to help you through your financial difficulties. We will work with you to review alternatives to bankruptcy, as well as what bankruptcy chapter is most appropriate for your financial situation.
If you’re a creditor, you’re seeking prompt and efficient collection of what is owed to you. We assist institutional and individual creditors, and we have the knowledge, experience, and staffing needed to pursue your rights. We can also identify the problems and opportunities presented by business failures.
Our bankruptcy and collection services include:
- Consumer Bankruptcy – Chapters 7 and 13
- Business Bankruptcy – Chapters 7 and 11
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Loan Workouts and Modifications
- Foreclosure and Receiverships
- Foreclosure Defense
- Creditor Representation in Insolvency Proceedings
- Collection Activities
- Commercial Litigation
- Evictions and Other Lease Litigation
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Recovery of Collateral